CISC employs two fully qualified and experienced counsellors (one male and one female) who are available on a part-time basis to assist with a broad range of issues, including:
- Relationship and family problems
- Child and adolescent counselling (aged 5 – 18)
- Separation and divorce
- Personal development
- Personal life crises
- Anxiety and depression
- Stress management
- Anger management and assertiveness
- Grief, bereavement and other losses
- Living with chronic illness and health problems
This is a professional, comprehensive counselling service available to residents of the City of Casey (South) who live within the areas of Cranbourne, Lynbrook, Hampton Park, Tooradin & coastal villages, Clyde and Pearcedale.
This service is provided at no charge to eligible residents.
All counselling is completely confidential.
Interpreters can be arranged for languages other than English and for people with a hearing impairment.
Clients can access the service by calling 5996 3333 to make an appointment.